Choose the correct word for the following sentences. Write your answer in the comment box.
1. He has ( promise / promised ) to finish the english course.
2. It was very difficult it ( seem / seemed ) easy at first.
3. He wants to ( show / showed ) me his presents.
4. I have ( start / started ) a new job.
5. I did not ( stop / stopped ) jooging in the morning.
6. Please, do not ( talk / talked ) in class.
7. I ( try / tried ) on a red shirt at the clothing store.
8. When did you ( use / used ) my laptop?
9. She has ( work / worked ) hard all week.
10. Don't ( worry / worried ), be happy!